Wednesday, August 1, 2012

RIP Laptop

My computer is officially dead, and it couldn't have come at a worse time! I have a business to run, blogs to write, and I'm couch-locked.


Since we are in the process of buying a house, a new computer isn't in our budget right now. I have an iPad(my Christmas gift to myself last year) and while I love it for MOST things, there are some things that are just a pain to do on it. It took me 2 hours to submit the order from a friend's Thirty-One party Monday night, and only the first hour of that was spent fighting with my laptop before I finally surrendered. Blogging is also much more difficult on there, although if anyone has any tips for that, I am all ears! Thankfully, I have a wonderful mom who is letting me use her laptop for now so I can still get my work done from bed.

I want to apologize for the random nature of my posts right now. At the moment, I am still deciding on the direction I would like this blog to go, and given how my ADHD-crazed mind works, that changes on a daily basis! Add the stress of preterm labor, bedrest, and worrying about having a preemie, and worrying about how this all is affecting my Little Man, and well, you get some pretty random thoughts from time to time!

Off to hunt for a budget-friendly laptop, and some business and productivity hints for my iPad!

No comments:

Post a Comment